Hajj Policy 2020
Every year Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan declares the Hajj policy, before the Hajj applications process. For Hajj 2020 / 1441 A.H, people were waiting for the Hajj policy 2020. Wait is over and Last night, 11th -Feb-2020 Minister for Religious Affairs Mr. Noor Ul Haq Qadri presents the Hajj Policy 2020 after the approval from the Government of Pakistan.
Hajj Policy 2020
Hajj policy 2020 has been announced by the Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan, The major points of Hajj 2020 – 1441‘s Hajj Policy are as follows.
- Hajj quota for Pakistanis: 179,000.
- The government will manage 107,000 pilgrims while private tour companies will handle rest.
- 10,000 seats have been reserved for citizens over 70 years of age. They will also be accompanied by one attendant.
- A quota of 1,000 people has been allocated for overseas Pakistanis who want to perform Hajj with their relatives.
- People who have failed to get their names selected in draws for at least three times will have an additional chance this year. 10,000 seats have been set aside for people who qualify for this case.
- A joint working office would be set up with the Saudi Hajj Ministry for prompt redressal of pilgrims issues.
- Direct flights from Quetta to Jaddah and Madina would also be operated this year while temporary Hajji camp for pilgrims of Gilgit-Baltistan would be established for their convenience.
- Every applicant should hold a CNIC, valid Passport until February 2021 and a medical certificate.
- Government of Pakistan will start accepting Hajj applications from 25 February to 6 march 2020 for Government Hajj Scheme.
- Draws will be held once done with the application process for successful applications.
- Balloting among pilgrims will be held afterward.
Let Al-Khair be your companion in Hajj 2020. Perform your Holy journey with the best Hajj services 2020 and the luxury Hajj packages of Al-Khair in order to offer your Ibadah with complete peace of mind.