Hajj Policy 2018
Every year Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan declares the Hajj policy, before the Hajj applications process. For Hajj 2018 / 1439 A.H, people were waiting for the Hajj policy 2018. On 28th December 2017 Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf present the Hajj Policy 2018 after the approval from the Government of Pakistan.
Hajj Policy 2019
Hajj policy 2018 has been announced by Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan, major points of this year’s Hajj Policy are as follows.
- Hajj quota for Pakistanis: 179,210.
- The government will manage 120,000 pilgrims while private tour companies will handle rest.
- 10,000 seats have been reserved for citizens over 80 years of age. They will also be accompanied by one attendant.
- Draws will be held on 26th January for successful applications.
- People who have failed to get their names selected in draws for at least three times will have an additional chance this year. 10,000 seats have been set aside for people who qualify for this case.
- Every applicant should hold a CNIC, valid Passport until February 2019 and a medical certificate.
- Government Of Pakistan will start accepting Hajj applications 2018 for Government Hajj Scheme from January 15 to 25, 2018
- Balloting among pilgrims will be held on January 26, 2018 for Hajj 2018.
Let Al-Khair be your companion in Hajj 2018. Perform your Holy journey with the best Hajj services 2018 and the luxury Hajj packages of Al-Khair in order to offer your Ibadah with complete `peace of mind.